Link Exchange and Useful Resources
This section of the site is to find and list link partners and offer a link exchange. I check the links regularly. All reciprocal links should satisfy the following:
- The topic should be related to photography. Landscape/Real Estate niches preferred but others could work too.
- The link should be clearly visible on the page and should be direct and follow. I will not accept 3-way exchanges or redirect links.
- Search engines should be able to easily index the page with the links, i.e. there must be a menu item in the footer or any other easy 1 or 2-click path to access this page from the home page (again, not a js link, not a flash content, etc). And the page should not have a “noindex” meta.
- Must be a text-only link.
In other words, I play fair and expect the same from you.
How To Exchange Links
- Copy the bold text below and add it to your page.
<p><a href=”https://antongorlin.com” target=”_blank”>Australian Landscape and Real Estate Photographer</a> – Anton Gorlin is a landscape and a real estate photographer working in Sydney, NSW, and Australia. He provides online editing lessons, in-field seascape workshops</p>
- Save the changes and email me your details. Please use a Contacts form on this site or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The page with my link (I will check it regularly)
- Your URL code or some info (website address, short description, your name)
- Also, please notify me if you move the link because I will remove yours immediately if I can’t find mine during the regular checkup.
Let’s help each other by adding reciprocal linking and hence increasing site’s authority in the eyes of the search engines 🙂