My friend Marat Stepanoff has spent months in Lofoten to create this guide. He’s a great photographer and the effort he put in is tremendous. I reviewed this book and found it very useful – all the great places, all tracks and a lot of local info. I’ve been dreaming of such a guide when I visited New Zealand a while ago. It would save me a month of Internet research.
That’s what he says about his book:
- 22 photography locations
- 14 maps full of features including parking, best spots, etc
- 125 photos from those locations
- Camping and Parking coordinates
- Tracks with distance and height
- Best time for photography depending on the location
- Tips for the food, gear and accommodation
- Weather tips and tricks
Marat has also included itineraries for the 7 or 10 days trips. I highly recommend this photography and tourist guide to all my readers too.