My friend Marat Stepanoff has spent months in Lofoten to create this guide. He’s a great photographer and the effort he put in is tremendous. I reviewed this book and found it very useful – all the great places, all tracks and a lot of local info. I’ve been dreaming of such a guide when I visited New Zealand a while ago. It would save me a month of Internet research.
LOFOTEN ISLANDS: PDF E-BOOK, 144 PAGES
Lofoten is an inexhaustible source of inspiration for artists and photographers around the world. It’s remote from anywhere you travel, so it’s wise to spend extra and save yourself time and never miss a photographic opportunity.
That’s what he says about his book:
- 22 photography locations
- 14 maps full of features including parking, best spots, etc
- 125 photos from those locations
- Camping and Parking coordinates
- Tracks with distance and height
- Best time for photography depending on the location
- Tips for the food, gear and accommodation
- Weather tips and tricks
Marat has also included an itineraries for the 7 or 10 days trips. I highly recommend this photography and tourist guide to all my readers too.