For the clarification; “Photography Workshop”, “Photography Private Workshop”, “Photography Lessons” or ‘Photography Coaching’ will be referred to as an “experience” throughout these terms and conditions. Anton Gorlin Photography and all its employees and contractors may be referred to as ‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’. Scheduled experience is such an experience where we set a schedule in advance. On-demand experience is a Workshop (private or group) with a flexible date.
1. Registration and Payment
Full payment must be paid in full at the time of booking to secure your place on the experience. The place is not confirmed until full payment has been received.
2. Cancellation and Refund Policy
- We recommend you to purchase a Trip Cancellation & Travel Insurance for the multi-day experiences after booking your place.
- In the event of experience cancellation by us for any reason, we will provide an option to re-schedule an experience for the next scheduled date for the scheduled experiences or within a reasonable timeframe for an on-demand experience (but no later than in 4 weeks from the cancelled on-demand experience). A full refund is possible in the event of no alternative dates available.
- If you need to cancel, following cancellation fees apply to both scheduled and on-demand experiences:
- If you cancel an experience 15 days or more in advance of the agreed/scheduled date, a full refund is issued minus $50 service fee;
- If you cancel an experience in 8-14 days, the cancellation fee is 50%;
- No refunds offered for the cancellation in 7 days or less in advance;
- 50% cancellation fee for the on-demand experience after the first re-schedule by the client;
- Anton Gorlin Photography is not responsible for any costs the participants may have including but not limited to insurance, travel, car rental, photographic purchases and rentals, etc.
3. Re-scheduling Experiences
- In the event of re-scheduling any experience by us for any reason (including severe or dangerous weather conditions), an alternative date will be offered.
- If you want to re-schedule an on-demand experience for any reason including but not limited to the unfavourable weather conditions, unforeseen personal events, etc. you are required to give a written email notice at least 48 hours in advance. A notice given in less than 48 hours in advance does not guarantee a re-schedule.
4. Workshop Schedule and Agenda
All experience schedules and plans are subject to change at our discretion depending upon, but not limited to, adverse weather, health and safety considerations, or any other factor as determined by us.
5. Limit of Liability
- We accept no liability for death, illness, accident or injury or loss or damage to photo equipment or personal belongings during any experience, or in transit to and from it. We reserve the right to change our plans due to any conditions we deem necessary to do so or to cancel any aspect of the experience due to exceptional or unexpected circumstances. Our liability shall be limited to the total value of the experience only. We are not liable for any indirect or consequential loss. By booking and paying for any experience offered by us, participants acknowledge that they are aware of the risks of personal injury and deem themselves physically able to safely taking part in the experience. Further, they release us from all liability for death, injury, illness, accident or loss of personal property or expenses associated with participation in the experience. We will not be held liable for any loss or additional expenses that you may incur, that are not included in the experience provided by us, even in the event of a cancellation, changes or delay by us.
- We accept no liability for the events and conditions beyond our control, including but not limited to the unfavourable weather conditions or unmatched final product (photos) expectations.
6. Marketing Material
We reserve the right to use any photos made by us or by the clients during the experience for the experience marketing purposes only. This includes photos with the participants visible in the frame. Should you wish to restrict usage of the photos with you in them, a written notice is required. Up to 7 days are required for us to remove such photos from the circulation excluding those beyond our control.
7. Your Agreement to this contract
By booking an experience and making payment of the fee, you agree to accept all of the above terms and conditions. This includes all persons making this booking on behalf of others; all of these persons a bound by these terms and conditions.